JS Conway's Game Of Life
- Any live cell with fewer than two live neighbours dies, as if caused by under-population.
- Any live cell with two or three live neighbours lives on to the next generation.
- Any live cell with more than three live neighbours dies, as if by overcrowding.
- Any dead cell with exactly three live neighbours becomes a live cell, as if by reproduction.
- Click in a square to toggle life/death.
- Press the spacebar or click One Step to animate one frame.
- Hit enter or click Auto Step to animate every n milliseconds.